Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bunny Year 2011!

It's the brand new 2011 and I thought to myself, why not kick start the new year with a food blog? I have been pondering for way too long and with much persuasion and encouragement from my loved ones, I decided to jump on the bandwagon. Since then, everything else is history. So here it is guys, enjoy and show some love to my food galore space while you're here! Spread the word, gracias

I have yet to post up some recipes but in the meantime, here are some mouthwatering food pictures I have posted below. As I am typing this, I can't imagine how sinful it is but to indulge them..... right after this! Lol!

Oh so juicy herbal chicken wrapped in aluminium foil. 
Mixed Vegetable with Seafood Curry
Homemade Hong Kong Style Egg Tarts

Anyway, it's never too late to wish you all a Happy New Year! Cheers!

No comments: