Friday, May 27, 2011

Double-Boiled Chinese Vegetarian

Another way would be easier and faster to prepare Vegetarian, is Double-Boiling. I got this idea from my friend who is staying in New York. She is a very passionate person and always give me ideas and opinions about my blog especially she knows that I'm on vegetarian every 1st and 15th of every month therefore she suggested this to me. She is a instructor and she is very health conscious. She told me that this dish is very simple, easy to prepare and the most important thing is, it is not greasy. Yes! i can prove  it is not greasy in fact at the beginning i find that it is a bit too plain "ching" however i have prepared a special sauce to pour on the top of it. It was awesome. I want to say Thank You very much to my friend Melissa for giving me the idea to make this unique dish. I will carry on searching and create for more Vegetarian dishes to all the people who love to eat Vegetarian like myself. 
Double-Boiled Chinese Vegetarian
Double-Boiled Vegetarian

No comments: