Sunday, March 27, 2011

Kampung Fried Rice With Fried Chicken

Today I would like to introduce this traditional Kampung- Style Fried Rice. This fried rice is definitely very popular and commonly find in many restaurants. My husband is an absolute big fan of this Kampung fried rice especially with fried chicken. Eventually he will fry this fried rice every week. I can say this is actually my husband's special fried rice recipe. Frankly speaking, he can cook this better than me. LOL

I was craving for Kampung Fried Rice now, can't wait for him to come home from work therefore i tried cooking it myself. My daughters and nieces said it was very good, i'm so happy. Yeah!! I don't need to request him to cook this for me next time as he always use to say he got the special recipe and is not gonna tell me cause he wanted me to beg him to cook this for me. What the


     Ingredients    :

     3         bowls cooked white rice
     3         eggs
     11/2    teaspoon salt
     2         teaspoon vegetable oil

  # 6         drum stick or wings
  # 11/2    teaspoon turmeric powder
  # 2         teaspoon salt
  Oil for deep frying
 ( Marinate with all the # ingredients for 20 minutes or more)


 * 2         bulbs shallot, peel and cut small pieces
 * 5         cloves garlic, peel and cut small pieces
( Slightly blend all the * ingredients and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt)


   Method    :

   First, fry the chicken in hot oil until golden brown or cooked. Remove from wok and drain in colander

   Heat the wok, add oil and fry the blend mixture for 20 seconds. Add in the cooked rice, fry for a while.

   Push aside the rice to the edges of the wok and crack in the egg in the middle, one egg at a time.

   Continue to fry the rice, sprinkle in the salt while frying the rice.

    Place the chicken at the side of the rice and serve. while it's hot.


    Enjoy!!!

   


Kampung Fried Rice With Fried Chicken

No comments: