Friday, June 3, 2011

Baked/ Grilled Honey Chicken Wings

My favorite of the favorites, chicken wings. It is definitely my first choice and I will never get tired of eating it. I still remember when I first saw my friend from Washington who uploaded this yummy and delicious chicken wings on FB, I wanted to beg her for the recipe. It was so juicy and tempted when looking at the picture.

I really want to Thank my friend, Lynn for sharing this wonderful recipe with me. I omit one of the ingredients and glaze some honey before putting it to bake. I can say the taste of this chicken wings reminds me of Ah Wah chicken wings from Jln Alor.  I'm very happy, in the future or from time to time when I crave for Ah Wah grill chicken wings  Hahaha!!!  I can actually make something similar to it. Wow!!! 

Thanks again my dear friend, Lynn
Baked / Grilled Honey Chicken Wings

   Ingredients   :

   15     chicken wings, washed chicken
   7       bulb shallot, peeled and cut slice
   6       cloves garlic, peeled and cut slice
   1/2    ounce ginger, peeled and cut slice
   1/2    teaspoon salt
   1/2    teaspoon pepper powder
   31/2  tablespoon sugar
   5       tablespoon light soy sauce
   1/2    teaspoon dark soy sauce
   3       tablespoon honey


    Method    :

    Pat dry the chicken with paper towel, marinate chicken with all the ingredients for 8 hours or more ( i 
    leave it in the fridge for overnight)

    Remove the marinated chicken wings form fridge and and preheat oven to 400 degrees F. 
   
    Brush wings with honey before putting in the oven to bake. Let it for about half an hour and turn to 
    the other side and let it bake for another 20 minutes.

    Serve while its hot an don't forget to drink lots of water. Enjoy!

    
   

Baked / Grilled Honey Chicken Wings

No comments: