Saturday, June 4, 2011

Peanut Butter and Cheese Stuffed French Toast

Here I present to you the most fulfilling and very nutritious breakfast, Peanut Butter and Cheese Stuffed
French Toast. To be honest, this is not my breakfast, hehe!! it is actually my tea.
Can't believe it I'm actually craving for breakfast at the noon time. Luckily I have plenty of breakfast ingredients in my  pantry and I can say my house all year long always has milk in my fridge. It makes my day, and I love it.
Peanut Butter and Cheese Stuffed French Toast
   Ingredients   :

   2    slices white or whole grain bread
   1    tablespoon milk
   2    eggs
   butter to cooking spray

   Method    :

    Into a bowl, beat the eggs, add milk. Mix and stir well.

    Heat a none stick pan on medium heat, melt the butter in the pan or use cooking spray to grease the 
    pan before putting in the bread.

    Dip bread into the egg mixture until both sides coated and covered with eggs. Don't leave the bread 
    slice in the egg mixture for too long.

    Gently place the slice bread on the frying pan and cook until it it turns golden brown. Flip and fry the
    the other side of the bread until golden brown.

    Serve immediately with maple syrup or confectioners and don't forget the milk.

    Enjoy!!

Peanut Butter and Cheese Stuffed French Toast

No comments: