Monday, January 17, 2011

Curry Fish Ball Noodle

Hi everyone, today I prepared this Curry Fish Ball Noodle using Tean's Gourmet Chicken Curry Paste. You can purchase the paste at asiansupermarket365 online store.  It is very easy and fast to prepare. It only takes me 15 minutes. I highly recommend this curry paste when you want to stop your curry cravings. It can be whipped up in minutes. This paste is not only meant for chicken curry, it can also be used to prepare curry vegetables, curry fish, curry puff and many many more.

I'm so happy to have found this company. It gave me a better life ever since I found them online. It is because I can get most of the ingredients and spices. Before, I never knew about this company, I usually ask my family members to ship it to me. The shipping cost is very high and takes very long to reach US. Sometimes even leakage happens, it costs me a lot of trouble.

I like shop and purchase from Asian Supermarket 365. Eventually I will make a purchase with them every 2 or 3 months at least once. And their shipping is on time and the package is nicely packed and protected with lots of bubble wrap, just to protect the items from being crushed or broken.  So, I highly recommend this company for your ingredient needs.

The last but not least is their snacks. My children loves all of the Malaysian snacks for example : Tam-Tam, Cheezels, Muruku, Twisties, etc. Talking about all these delicious snacks makes me want to head over to their website and place my order now cause my children has been bugging me to get them some Tam- Tam and Mamee noodle. Believe me, this company is very very good. Try it for yourself and you will know.




Curry Fish Ball Noodle


No comments: