Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tuna Croissant Sandwich

This Tuna Croissant Sandwich was our lunch today. Not only that, I even made smoothies to go with it. Today my girls and I were having so much fun at lunch. What a nice bonding lunch. We were talking about the school stuff and they are so excited and looking forward going back to school. I love my 4 gold!!
Tuna Croissant Sandwich

   Ingredients   :

   600   g  chuck light tuna or ( 2 small cans)
   21/2  tablespoon mayonnaise
   1/2    tablespoon thousand island dressing ( optional)
   3       large croissants
   6       lettuce leaves
   6       tomatoes slice
   3       dash of black pepper powder
   salt to taste


   Method  :

   Open can and drain or squeeze out water. Pour tuna into a bowl and whisk together with mayonnaise,
   thousand island dressing, dash in the black pepper powder and add salt to taste. Mix well and set aside 
   or place inside the fridge.

   Lightly toast the croissants or until crispy. Cut the croissant down to the middle but not split into half.

   Place lettuce and tomatoes slice on the croissant then fill up with tuna filing. Top with another slice 
   of lettuce if desire. ( I prefer more)

   Serve with fruits or salad. As for myself, I go with smoothie.

   Enjoy!!
   
   
  
Tuna Croissant Sandwich

No comments: